uVibe has an excellent career opportunity for an Online Marketing Specialist that will be part of our team and will be responsible for promoting and managing our app on the global market.
This position is full-time and it’s ONLY available at our Sibiu location. Please do not apply if you are not able to relocate to Sibiu.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Knowledge in using digital marketing platforms, like Google Adwords, Analytics, Facebook Ads;
- Knowledge about content marketing;
- Passion and enthusiasm about online advertising environment and marketing in general;
- English proficiency (reading, writing, speaking); other language is a plus;
- Effective communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent attention to details and time management skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to coordinate projects and work with people in different locations across the globe;
- Social media management skills (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter);
- Design or image editing skills;
The Online Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Advertising company’s products through platforms like Google AdWords, Facebook and other advertising channels;
- Create content strategies and pursue international implementation;
- Creating text copy and image ads;
- Reaching the conversions target within budget;
- Research, implement, monitor and scale our digital advertising;
- Collecting material from multiple sources and produce web, mobile and social media content;
- Following industry news and trends and using them to maximize advertising results;
- Driving continuous innovation, best practices and recommendations to enhance results;
uVibe offers you:
- Flexible schedule in an hungry start-up;
- But with structured procedures in place, by the European Investment Fund that backed up uVibe.
- An open and collaborative environment encouraging professional development;
- Interesting work projects and continuous challenges to develop latest applications;
- Exposure to an international environment in a company that targets global market.
- The possibility of attending trainings, workshops and conferences.
Who is uVibe?
The answer is simple: an amazing group of people who believe that “online” will help people have wonderful “offline” experiences. More info: uvibeapp.com
You love to work together with a highly creative team in a fast-paced environment? Sounds like you? Then send us your application in form below or at email@example.com!